If there was one word to describe me from the minute I could start talking it’d be “happy.” I truly believe that no matter what challenges we face, there is always a reason to be happy. :) So I try my best to take on each day in with a happy spirit and spread that happiness to as many people as I can. I started this blog to share some of my happy happenings with y’all and to hear yours!
I’m constantly amazed by so many women I meet and have known that are making it happen – starting their own businesses, following their passions and living their lives. They inspire me every day to go after my dreams and to share my passions with as many people as I can in hopes that they’ll be inspired to pass it on.
So what is HappyGirl Happenings? It’s a little bit of me, a whole lot of you, and a place for women to be inspired to make their own dreams come true.
You’ll find stories of other women’s successes and advice.
You’ll see bits of my life (my faith, music, travel, recipes, fitness + inspiration)
What is a HappyGirl? YOU are.
A HappyGirl is:
– At Peace with the world around you
- I was born 12 weeks early! (Shout-out to all my fellow preemies out there!)
- I was named after Stevie Ray Vaughn (which is quite the topic of conversation in Texas) ;)
- My sisters and I were homeschooled for 2 years to travel and explore and have some fun as a family
- I’ve been singing long before I could form sentences and I haven’t stopped since
- I used to want to be a dolphin trainer … and still secretly think that would be the BEST job ever. (maybe someday)