I don’t know about you, but most Mondays, I’m just trying to wake up, much less put makeup on + get glammed up for the day! Since I work from home, it can be really easy to just stay in my pjs all day and not put a stitch of makeup on. Don’t get me wrong, I fully believe in pulling off your natural beauty… but I’ve found that if I don’t clean myself up a bit, the rest of my day reflects that laziness.
Basically, putting myself together in the morning by getting dressed in something cute + putting on a little makeup boosts my confidence and my productiveness the rest of the day. :)
If you’re like me, and want a simple makeup routine for lazy Monday mornings, here’s what I use.
- Bobbi Brown Blush – Nectar 11 – I love this blush for a subtle hint of color on days where my face needs a little brightening (aka all winter long).
- MAC Eye Shadow – Tempting Lustre – As you can see, I use this shade A LOT. It’s the perfect soft color to sweep across my eyes when I’m not going to put on any eye liner.
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara – I just discovered this stuff at Walgreens, and LOVE it. It goes on smooth and with a couple of layers, does a great job of opening up my eyes. Love that it’s 100% natural and it washes off easily with face cleanser.
- Bobbi Brown – Tinted Eye Brightener – So much love for this under eye brightener. It has a much wetter consistency than most concealers, and I love how it glides over my skin so easily just using my finger. Really does a great job of hiding those Monday under eye circles.
- Tizo3 Tinted Facial Mineral Sunscreen – I can’t say enough good things about this sunscreen slash light foundation. It feels like I’m rubbing velvet all over my skin. It’s a bit pricey, but doesn’t take much for good coverage and makes your face feel like a baby’s bum.
- Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb – Great, fresh scent for any time of the year. I’ve had this roll on for a long time, and love to throw it in my purse when I’m going out to run errand or to the gym.
For those of you who are visual learners like myself… :)